Recent content by DiggyCrisis

  1. DiggyCrisis

    Emily Marie

    First I will warn you that this post limits the nitty-gritty-dirty-pervy details of our session. If you read her website like I did the lady requests that we “avoid writing explicit nature”. Gentlemen (and we are gentlemen after all) this lioness is not one to fuck with, LOL. I honestly...
  2. DiggyCrisis

    SCAM: keke 1660

    One day those scam etransfers will get traced back to some fucker who’ll have their fraudster ass handed to them. I had the learn the hard way when I first started out. Greek barbie if you’re reading this. May your pants be permanently soiled with bloody diarrhoea for the rest of your life.
  3. DiggyCrisis

    Airi - hkvip

    Damn! Thanks for the review.
  4. DiggyCrisis

    Jolly @ HKVIP - Jekyl or Hyde

    Huh-nee, gip me moh of da speh-shul sweet sahss :LOL: Great review thanks for scoop on HKvip. I haven’t tried them yet myself.
  5. DiggyCrisis

    Latina

    Anyone have any recommendations or fav Latina SPs? Preferably CIM but if they’re MUY CALIENTE with PSE safe sex I am just as interested.
  6. DiggyCrisis

    Rolex AF

    No but she seems to be the duo partner for Silvia. Hard to book duos with AF, you gotta be ready once their schedule lines up exactly. Otherwise AF’s never been a miss for me.
  7. DiggyCrisis

    Best DFK and BBBJ gfe providers.

    I find Asian Fever the best in terms of availability and pricing. Communication on telegram is fast and easy. The women there have been incredible providers. I’ve never regretted getting a CIM on the menu. Cake, Vibe, and Mink will put a weird smile on your face so make sure you’re not around...
  8. DiggyCrisis

    Hot Greek Blossom

    Tried to book a time or determine Blossom’s schedule. I kept getting a “message tomorrow morning” these last few days. Not a big fan of getting the run around tbh. Not sure what the deal is since Body Tree is quite accommodating on drop ins and their other attendants. Not sure if i’ll try or go...
  9. DiggyCrisis

    Hot Greek Blossom

    how much did the experience cost?
  10. DiggyCrisis

    Mink AF

    Also I’ve never been with Rebel, she remains elusive to Calgary on AF’s site
  11. DiggyCrisis

    Mink AF

    Again our appointment was on her first day so I don’t mean to say anything negative about her. Maybe she’s adjusted more as a service provider, but one of the services i asked wasn’t met. I think she just forgot and I did too, mostly because we got lost in the conversation. She’s a cool girl...
  12. DiggyCrisis

    Mink AF

    oh I had Jazmyn on her first night. Needless to say, looking forward to an improved experience next time i see her.
  13. DiggyCrisis

    Mink AF

    she hasn’t come back to yyc, at least whenever I’ve been keeping an eye on the site
  14. DiggyCrisis

    Daisy @ CP403

    i’d say body is approximate same to the picture , face is what you’d expect when an asian women isn’t wearing makeup.
  15. DiggyCrisis

    Ninna at BodyTree 10/10

    Does Carmel also offer the same services too? Hopefully they stick around for a while at least till I get my chance to book.
Vancouver Escorts