Recent content by Blue52

  1. B

    Considering Trying a T-Girl Open to Suggestions

    Angel spa has been recommended in other threads I’ve read over. I’ll text her for a menu. When you want in your experience was she nude for the massage or clothes stay on? Does she pressure you during the session or rush? I might try her out for a massage to test the waters and see if I enjoy...
  2. B

    Considering Trying a T-Girl Open to Suggestions

    Hey everyone, I’ve been hobbying for a while now and have started to get curious with some trans women. They look incredibly attractive but am just apprehensive as I’d consider myself pretty straight. Providers like Nova or Mendoza get my dick hard and I kinda like it. I’ll be honest I’m not...
  3. B

    Debra 0033

    Thank you so much
  4. B

    Debra 0033

    Does anyone have any intel on where Debra 0033 went? She was hosting from the Kingsway and Rupert shack. I don’t see ads and her number doesn’t connect at all anymore. Pretty sad my bi weekly ritual is cooked for now.
  5. B

    Ivy 2326

    I’ve seen her, she works out of a high rise downtown Burnaby off Willingdon. The massage was pretty bad. She barely rubbed me down and I paid for the hour. No oil unless you pay for the Dong Guan service. The Pros: She is pretty attractive and has a nice body. She speaks decent English. Once...
Vancouver Escorts