Taking a short break
Return date TBD
Have you had sex today?
Have you loved someone today?
Have you been loved today?
😽
Meet your petite Asian GF
Meet Vikki Ivy
(This website is mobile-only)🤍
45 Minute Sensual Massage $250
45 Minute GFE $400
For all new clients, the first session is Massage only.
GFE will be available from the second session.
Session Details, PERB Reviews, and the Booking Process are all on my website.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to sharing a wonderful moment with you. 🤍
Please book through my website.
I don't use PERB PM for conversations.
Thank you for your understanding. 🤍
Return date TBD
Have you had sex today?
Have you loved someone today?
Have you been loved today?
😽
Meet your petite Asian GF
Meet Vikki Ivy
(This website is mobile-only)🤍
45 Minute Sensual Massage $250
45 Minute GFE $400
For all new clients, the first session is Massage only.
GFE will be available from the second session.
Session Details, PERB Reviews, and the Booking Process are all on my website.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to sharing a wonderful moment with you. 🤍
Please book through my website.
I don't use PERB PM for conversations.
Thank you for your understanding. 🤍
Last edited:








