Violet rose again!!!!!

Nov 8, 2025
29
83
13
I have now seen Violet for three times and each time I see her it gets better and better and better. When she opens the door, she’s wearing this beautiful sundress, which she looks absolutely stunning on her and we go to the bedroom have a little chat and then start making like two teenagers she gets absolutely wet, which is amazing. She’s very responsive to daty, and really enjoys having her pussy played with. And man, that girl, can cum. And her blowjob skills still amazes me every time I see her. Next on the list with her as a dual with someone else.
 

Kamikaze

Member
Jan 11, 2019
78
46
18
61
She is great, however I preferred her as a bigger gal which I don’t mean to sound offensive but the extra weight coming off isn’t for me.
 
Vancouver Escorts