Vernon spa and escorts

jess53

New member
Sep 22, 2026
7
0
1
Hi, everyone i was wondering if there's any other spas or escorts in vernon that are good for a young 22 year old that are legit places to go too. I just recently booked a appointment with oasis spa for next week but I was just wondering what else is in vernon that's good and legit. I would appreciate the help
 

Billythegoat

New member
Nov 24, 2025
12
5
3
Hi, everyone i was wondering if there's any other spas or escorts in vernon that are good for a young 22 year old that are legit places to go too. I just recently booked a appointment with oasis spa for next week but I was just wondering what else is in vernon that's good and legit. I would appreciate the help
Go see Alex she is great and in Vernon.
 
Vancouver Escorts