Secret Hostess

goldeneye95

Active member
May 19, 2025
85
154
33
I'd say it's even lower grade than LL. It does have some legitimate providers, though I believe those ads aren't posted with consent of the providers. I have seen two escorts from there, but I made sure it wasn't my primary source. Make sure the lady is reviewed and has ads on other platforms. Use utmost caution and discretion
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DiggyCrisis

HallieBerries_yyc

I want your LOAD
Supporting Member
Good to know. I learned two hard lessons on LL. Fraudsters galore.

Some of us are legitimate and have established reputations (LL). Checking reviews beforehand is a smart way to do your research.
 
Last edited:

DiggyCrisis

Member
Dec 15, 2025
46
17
8
Some of us are legitimate and have established reputations there (LL). Checking reviews beforehand is a smart way to do your research.
Some of us are legitimate and have established reputations there (LL). Checking reviews beforehand is a smart way to do your research.
For the unsuspecting or bewildered newbie can be tricked by fake reviews. Even now when I read them at reputable SP’s site it’s just me taking their word for it.

When I was swindled the fake profile had this whole elaborate presentation. A polished website. “reviews”. gifts. They even conjured up an art site where I can buy her artwork which also counts as payment for service. Stupid stupid me.

Funny enough when I was gathering evidence (fraudsters always leave a money trail). I ran across tryst and perb. Those set me on the right path.

I get why LL is a must for real deal (might I add SUPER SEXY) SPs like yourself. It had great SEO warranting more visits. But in a way fraudster/fake accounts also hurt your visibility making it less effective to market your brand.
 

HallieBerries_yyc

I want your LOAD
Supporting Member
For the unsuspecting or bewildered newbie can be tricked by fake reviews. Even now when I read them at reputable SP’s site it’s just me taking their word for it.

When I was swindled the fake profile had this whole elaborate presentation. A polished website. “reviews”. gifts. They even conjured up an art site where I can buy her artwork which also counts as payment for service. Stupid stupid me.

Funny enough when I was gathering evidence (fraudsters always leave a money trail). I ran across tryst and perb. Those set me on the right path.

I get why LL is a must for real deal (might I add SUPER SEXY) SPs like yourself. It had great SEO warranting more visits. But in a way fraudster/fake accounts also hurt your visibility making it less effective to market your brand.

We have to post everywhere possible because everyone is looking for as much exposure as they can get. At the end of the day, it's up to the client to do their own research on the person they're considering.

There’s also the "other board" where many of us advertise and where clients can leave feedback. The funny part is, if nobody was looking there, we wouldn't bother posting on LL in the first place (its a fortune $$). 😉 Everyone advertises where the audience is.

I've had many board members who first discovered me on LL and then came here to verify things for themselves. That's actually pretty common. People often use multiple platforms when doing their research before reaching out. 😉
 
Last edited:

ihsaanl

New member
Aug 23, 2026
6
2
3
We have to post everywhere possible because everyone is looking for as much exposure as they can get. At the end of the day, it's up to the client to do their own research on the person they're considering.

There’s also the "other board" where many of us advertise and where clients can leave feedback. The funny part is, if nobody was looking there, we wouldn't bother posting on LL in the first place (its a fortune $$). 😉 Everyone advertises where the audience is.

I've had many board members who first discovered me on LL and then came here to verify things for themselves. That's actually pretty common. People often use multiple platforms when doing their research before reaching out. 😉
Hey can you dm me please. I would like to discuss potentially booking with you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HallieBerries_yyc

HallieBerries_yyc

I want your LOAD
Supporting Member
  • Like
Reactions: DiggyCrisis
Vancouver Escorts