Recommendations for my birthday

Hot&Horny69

Lover of Greek and Everything Naughty
Jun 28, 2026
235
252
63
Thank you!
Any others worth to mention?
Kind Regards,
If you really want to treat yourself….reach out to Summer Oakley and have her set up a duo with her and Jayden! Your fucking socks will be blown right off. Thank me later
 

Kurtis2015

Active member
Mar 24, 2015
151
164
43
If you really want to treat yourself….reach out to Summer Oakley and have her set up a duo with her and Jayden! Your fucking socks will be blown right off. Thank me later
I have seen Summer. Unfirtunately Jayden is away.
I have booked my old love using my different cell number because she has feelings and did want to see me. It didn't go well. She got angree, demanded money, and kicked me out. That was my birthday present..😮‍💨
She advertises her every orifice to anyone, to people she have not seen yet, but refuses to see me just for the fact I know her real name. Although, I treated her well, we went few overseas trips and she did not had anything to complain about. Really? I do not understand women...
 
Last edited:
Apr 11, 2026
56
64
18
I have seen Summer. Unfirtunately Jayden is away.
I have booked my old love KC using my different cell number because she has feelings and did want to see me. It didn't go well. She demanded money and kicked me out. That was my birthday present..😮‍💨
She advertises her every orifice to anyone, to people she have not seen yet, but refuses to see me just for the fact I know her real name. Although, I treated her well, we went few overseas trips and she did not had anything to complain about. Really? I do not understand women...
Kel Caine?
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts