MLB Playoffs

grusse

Well-known member
Feb 18, 2010
3,905
2,124
113
Dunno how many are interested in this,especially without the Jays but we're well into the post-season.
5 teams remaining and each could be a feel good thing if they win
Tampa Bay and Milwaukee would be 1st time winners,Cleveland would end a 78 yr drought ,Chicago would rebound from 3 consecutive 100plus loss seasons to a title,and LA would be the 1st NL team to win 3 in a row.

I think TB will beat either team and face the winner of LA vs Milwaukee (which might be the de facto WS)

Some good ball ahead.
 

sexpanther69

Well-known member
Dec 26, 2013
825
968
93
Dodgers and their deferred payments has ruined the sport.. Their owner is in quite the pickle

Lockout loading come Dec 1 with MLB wanting a cap and players strongly against it but I do like the shortened season but dunno how I feel about teams getting to pick their 1st rd opponents in the playoffs

Hopefully someone other than the dodgers win considering how much cheaper their rosters are, personally pulling for the brewers

Unfortunately it seems like it's LA's to lose
 

masterpoonhunter

"Marriage should be a renewable contract"
Sep 15, 2019
3,313
5,626
113
Dodgers and their deferred payments has ruined the sport.. Their owner is in quite the pickle

Lockout loading come Dec 1 with MLB wanting a cap and players strongly against it but I do like the shortened season but dunno how I feel about teams getting to pick their 1st rd opponents in the playoffs

Hopefully someone other than the dodgers win considering how much cheaper their rosters are, personally pulling for the brewers

Unfortunately it seems like it's LA's to lose
Billion dollar payrolls will do that.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts