Anna (7518)

Perroviejo447

New member
Feb 1, 2024
15
18
3
Ok. As most of the brethren will ask, pictures are not at all accurate. Remember the price guide I left on another post. 320 means a very well groomed lady in her late 20s or early 30s (never ever in her early 20s and usually Thai or Vietnamese). 300, nice lady in her 30s with some work done to keep the shape, still good. 280, late 30s or 40s with some dents and dings. This case is the latter, however, service makes it up. She is very sweet with a playful and flirty personality, and boy she can take a pounding. Nice play in the shower, good BBBJ skills and I had one of her specials and took it like a champ. Decent English for the talkative ones and the best attitude. Decent massage too. She is a bang for your buck!
 

nex169

Well-known member
May 16, 2009
553
298
63
Your price guide has exceptions - Peach is at $280 and is very good and I wouldn't say she is late 30s.

Chinese - lower price.
Korean - middle price.
Japanese - higher price.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cleff

kevinsorbo

Active member
May 24, 2026
117
92
28
This guide seems to have some merit... but I would genuinely argue that neither price nor 'distance east' is a reliable indication of sexiness/freakyness/overall-quality. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: lkb1

nex169

Well-known member
May 16, 2009
553
298
63
This guide seems to have some merit... but I would genuinely argue that neither price nor 'distance east' is a reliable indication of sexiness/freakyness/overall-quality. :D
I think distance east as you put it AND age effect price not service levels. Amanda's quality control is what helps with Service levels.
 
Vancouver Escorts