Recent content by Zigouille

  1. Z

    Amma 3598

    Most reviews seems to be positive m. What didn’t you like about her body ? Can you compare to viet Alice ?
  2. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    It’s a 1999 and didn’t have to pay taxes on it. It’s raw and it’s has big potential to be a sleeper and yes i eventually will maintain the car and spend a bunch more on it. But it currently runs strong. I check bunch of stuff on it including the tranny , engine compression and making sure it’s...
  3. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    Update - she’s in My driveway 😆
  4. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    good idea but not a chance wirh me lol but those simulator looks cool. I need an actual engine to wrench on
  5. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    Mostly likely will maintain its value or go up a little but it could also be a money pitt!!!
  6. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    Can’t rent those cars
  7. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    I’m very low maintenance. It’s actually 12k plus whatever maintenance/ improvements I do to it 😆
  8. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    But it’s also very reasonable for a dream cars. Some of you guys probably drives exotic cars.
  9. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    haha you got the colour right
  10. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    Not gonna happens that quick buddy that doesn’t bother me a tiny bit lol. They may stop manufacturing fuel vehicles but there’s tons of old gas cars that will remind on the roads.I appreciate your input though 🙏
  11. Z

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    Have of dilemma of buying a project dream car or having 40 dates Car runs and drives almost mint condition for the year. There’s room for small improvements. nothing crazy or expensive almost perfect to my taste. If I go with this project I’ll have to stop pooning for a year or I can not buy...
  12. Z

    Stupid question, but am I being scammed?

    Ask for the policie number of the insurance to verified it. If good , transfer the funds 👍 Just kidding bro…you’re definitely getting scam. Back off and forget about it if you only lost 150$ so far. Ask us where to find reliable providers.
Vancouver Escorts