Recent content by YYC

  1. Y

    Coming to Calgary, Looking for a New Regular

    The highest quality ladies in Calgary who fit your requirements are: Morgan XO Kat von Purr Lady Orchid Giselle, Enticing Rendezvous Busty Belinda Brittany Reinhart They're all very different ladies with different approaches and different energy levels. Send me a PM if you want contact info...
  2. Y

    Sierralasexy 6351

    That's one hell of an ass
  3. Y

    Squirter?

    Which Ginger?
  4. Y

    Do you guys feel like things have been slowing down?

    From a Calgary perspective, in the last two weeks, three providers have texted me asking me to book with them. From that I take it that things are just dead here. I'm in the lower mainland quite often but have yet to have any of the ladies there text me for bookings.
  5. Y

    Greek providers

    Shame. No daty is no fun
  6. Y

    Greek providers

    Does she do BBBJ? I know she does covered but I'm not into that.
  7. Y

    Greek providers

    My issue with her was a personality thing, and not a service thing. But for a short fuck in the ass she is not a bad choice. But there are better
  8. Y

    Greek providers

    she's been around a long time and a lot of guys love her. she wasn't my thing.
  9. Y

    Hey there, Sorry for sliding into your pm's! I just checked out your Pornhub vids. You are...

    Hey there, Sorry for sliding into your pm's! I just checked out your Pornhub vids. You are stunningly sexy. That butt plug video is something I'd kill to see live and in person right in front of me!
  10. Y

    Lexi Monroe - 7643

    Jesus. She looks perfect. I'm a BBBJ guy but I think I have to meet her. That ass! Those tits! And she looks gorgeous
  11. Y

    Any recent encounter with street scene?

    So you enjoy being bear sprayed?
  12. Y

    Periods

    My initiation into this was the weirdest timing ever. I was going down on one of my ATFs, noticed a strange taste and consistency all of a sudden and then she squirted. Turns out I was tasting the first bits of her period. And then she squirted. I was covered in squirt, and blood, and got a...
  13. Y

    Have you met up with a PERBite for mfm or mffm before?

    I found that the larger orgies I've been to were more comfortable than the smaller MFMF that I was involved with. It's more anonymity and i took some comfort in that. In the orgy, there were issues with some participants but when you have 20 other people there the impact was less than if you...
  14. Y

    Latina

    Alessandra and Gaby are the best there are, Latina or not. Both offer CIMSW. The two big agencies, LDH and Playhouse, have very high quality Latinas and who are very ope minded.
Vancouver Escorts