Recent content by wsolg

  1. W

    Bella Rosa 7322

    Please do🙃
  2. W

    Nuru

    Looking for SPs offers a real nuru massage at reasonable rate, either inde or agency. $400 max for an hr.
  3. W

    Great Greek provider's?

    Sameeeeeee. Someone mentioned in another thread that she look like And de armas and since then I am very interested. But now, I guess I am gonna try Greek for the first time
  4. W

    Any intel? Kenza 0099

    Anyone tried? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_verified_mltihour_pse_av-10883381
  5. W

    Unlimited shots!

    Lmao, you got me 😂
  6. W

    Unlimited shots!

    Last session I had 4 shots in 1 hr. 🏃🏽‍♂️ The thing is I finish my first 2 shots in 20 minutes, I am too sensitive, I can finish from forplay alone. two months ago I had a 1 hr session with SP offering msog as an extra for $50 only 2 shots, I finished 2 times in 30 minutes and that's it, we...
  7. W

    Unlimited shots!

    Hey yall Any providers offer msog ( unlimited ) in one hour or 90 min appointments budget 300-350.
  8. W

    Looking for a Lucia lookalike

    Hey everyone! Ever since that new GTA VI trailer dropped yesterday, I can't get Lucia out of my head. I'm looking for recommendations for a Latina provider in the Metro Vancouver area who fits that same vibe—really attractive with a similar curvy/thick build. Appreciate any suggestions!
  9. W

    Need suggestions for a Kylie PDC substitute

    Can you give us a recent review on Gracelyn?
  10. W

    Ammbar?

    Hii everyone I booked a session with Ammbar this coming weekend and I am excited because of the good reviews and a bit nervous, so can you guys share about her like her attitude? What should I expect? Service? And most importantly for me is the face? I know this is subjective but is she pretty?
  11. W

    Reyna 0488

    Dose anyone visit this gorgeous? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_verified_mltihrs_pse_special-10883381
  12. W

    Best BBJ only for Vancouver proper?

    Does gracelyn give sloppy Bbj?
  13. W

    Alexa 6733

    Some one has to TOFTT No one nominate me, thanks😂
  14. W

    Shower etiquette 🛁😂

    Really? I didn't search because I didn't think anyone would ask😗🫠
Vancouver Escorts