Recent content by westcoastexpres

  1. W

    Agatha or Yuga for DT at XDS

    yuga dt was like all teeth for me honestly :LOL: not great. she is a lot older too and bolt ons but ya i guess she's gone now anyways, just posting for future reference/comparison. to each their own
  2. W

    Agatha or Yuga for DT at XDS

    To answer my own question after being able to see both I found Agatha to be better in all departments personally
  3. W

    Agatha or Yuga for DT at XDS

    Has anyone seen both yuga and agatha at xds? Both reviewed well for DT but wondering which one might be better? Any details to help decide would be great. Thanks
  4. W

    Anyone seen Amelya Rose 7696?

    Curious if anyone has any info on Amelya? Thinking about toftt but figured I'd check first. Thanks
  5. W

    Any info on Aimy Haze 3400

    hmmm now I'm really torn on what to do haha and she isn't here for much longer I don't think
  6. W

    Any info on Aimy Haze 3400

    Ah damn, sorry to hear. Thanks for the heads up though. Did she ghost you after getting a deposit? Seems to be the most common scam
  7. W

    Any info on Aimy Haze 3400

    Anyone spent any time with Aimy? She is currently visiting from back east. Have not been able to find much about her review wise. TIA
  8. W

    Any info on Emma Cartier 6396?

    Wondering if anyone has had the chance to see Emma 6396? Great verified photos on LL. Thanks
Vancouver Escorts