Recent content by wbkhunter1985

  1. W

    Chrissy 9600

    She’s been around a long time. Zero experience with her though
  2. W

    Bambi - Tryst

    That’s really how I feel, hopefully someone has a experience or two they haven’t reviewed yet
  3. W

    Bambi - Tryst

    Hey everyone! Anyone see Bambi on tryst? Email only, asking for a pic right off the bat. Seems wild to me but has anyone taken the plunge Hope I am allowed to post the link - if not I am sorry and please remove
  4. W

    Grace elm

    Chatted with her by email. Seems legit. Will be setting up a appointment when I’m in the city again so will keep you posted
  5. W

    Kelly from OhMy 9270

    I was going to toftt but she lives in a really sketchy building downtown that I wouldn’t even send my worst enemy into
  6. W

    Looking for reputable Transcona area massage/Sp

    I agree! Is there anyone east of Lag?
  7. W

    nikaletts844 - provider , anyone seen her recently?

    What do you mean by hit or miss though?
  8. W

    Alanna Fox

    I haven’t seen her ad up since last summer. I was lucky to see her for a hour of PSE and would repeat immediately if she came back! She was incredible
  9. W

    Anna 7667

    Anna is real and I’ve seen her. I believe the number she has listed on her ad is the AMP she works at now
  10. W

    Best Throat pounding

    Hey everyone! You guys have never steered me wrong in the past so I’m back with another question Who is the real throat goat in this town? I’m talking full on face fucking porno style. I know there a few that advertise - Canna being the one with the best videos on PH but what do my fellow...
  11. W

    Need info about Ladydiana87 0603

    I messaged her yesterday. She responded quick but there’s something fishy about her wanting to discuss everything and then meet in public for the first date. Could be nothing but it got my spider senses up and I moved on
  12. W

    Best Duo

    Hey everyone! Just looking for the best duo in the city? I want to experience my first and probably only 3some with the best in the city. let me know your recommendations thanks
  13. W

    Info on 6572 om

    I saw her in November for a quick bj. I left happy and she’s very nice.
  14. W

    Princess CC

    Has anyone taken the plunge with this provider yet? Any info would be greatly appreciated
  15. W

    Anna 3754

    Has anyone taken the plunge with this provider yet? I’m looking to see if she’s real when I come into the city at the beginning of January so any help would be ideal
Vancouver Escorts