Carman Fox

Recent content by wantophuck

  1. wantophuck

    Summer

    How high are her prices ?
  2. wantophuck

    Ok falls mssage

    Short and tiny.
  3. wantophuck

    Ok falls mssage

    Ok so decided to try the amp in OK falls , with fear and forwardness I entered into the front door, no back door i circled around ! The massuse was average looking but short ! My fav i love short girls, and she was very charming . Her massage style was better then average, but she was playfull...
  4. wantophuck

    Penticton Scene

    I can confirm, i found a add looking for massage girls in pentction. I txted the number, had a brief discussion with the "owner" Guranteed satisfaction, new rooms, beds. Showers ( not having to skeet down the hallway to shower lol) in room. Sounds all good ! I await the opening and will toft ...
  5. wantophuck

    Penticton Scene

    All the Amp's in Pen are fake adds. 409 Martin, usually has "younger" ladies around 30 to 40 ish 157 Wade, 301 Wpg st, 520 Main are owned by one lady, hit and miss with what you see there 30 to 60 sometimes lol The AMP beside 520 is also hit or miss This one I avoid ! rude owners. There is a...
  6. wantophuck

    Lisa 6518

    I decided to check Lisa out as she is one of Sophia ladies, I spent about an hour, She was friendly, sweet, and easy to talk to. I had a really positive experience overall.”
  7. wantophuck

    Duo with Summer and Lucy 9860

    I can concur, Even tho, blobber is a "new member and subject to skepticism" These two Ladies are very real and very beautiful, Limited English ( but I am learning Mandurian lol ) And there are plenty translation apps, Which Lucy is using to direct the scene to Summer and myself with my own...
  8. wantophuck

    Sofia Wang

    She has left and is in Calgary, She said she will return to Penticton sometime in the future. regardless of some poster rude comments lol !
  9. wantophuck

    Sofia Wang

    Hey guys! Sofia Wang is actually in Penticton! If you saw her in kelowna you know shes the real deal ! If you dont know well, this is your chance ! I was finally able to convince her to come here ! Keep her busy and she will return ...
  10. wantophuck

    Sakura in Penticton

    60 s range more like
  11. wantophuck

    Sakura in Penticton

    Avoid unless you likec old aunties
  12. wantophuck

    Indiedaisies 5269

    Yes She is a real, A real mess ! avoid stay away don't waste your time or money !
  13. wantophuck

    Is Monica 9860 for real?

    Monica, is real and she is Sophia friend. Only way to really find out is go see her ! You wont be disapointed ! Real pictures of her on the add. Easy setup great locatoon.
  14. wantophuck

    Sofia Wang kelowna 0398 leolist possible Kamloops visit

    Sofia Wang ! She is real deal and fantastic. I know first hand because I brought her to Kamloops. I see her regulary in kelowna. The pictures on her ll add are the lady you will see ! No bait n switch! Txting and booking is directly with her no pappasan or 3rd person. Plus her fire ice bbbj is...
Vancouver Escorts