Recent content by Victor66

  1. V

    Blaze James

    I think around 24. Cost IDK. This post is most about about finding out if she is the same person I was with 3 years ago. I am looking for photos of her face to see if she is that girl. The only photos of Blaze the face is blurred out. She might not even be the girl I am thinking of. Does...
  2. V

    Blaze James

    Thanks for the response. My main question is, does she advertise on any other platform other than Jaileys?
  3. V

    Blaze James

    Has anyone seen her advertise on other platform out side Jaileys?
  4. V

    Forgot a name

    Ok. what're you allowed to do with her. Are there restrictions?
  5. V

    Forgot a name

    Does she have lower lip piercings i think they call them fangs? So you been with her? What she like.
  6. V

    Forgot a name

    It kind of looks like her, too bad the face is blurred out. Are there any photos that do not block her face?
  7. V

    Forgot a name

    Ya not her sadly she had dark brown hair and very little tattoos. Thank anyway.
  8. V

    Forgot a name

    I am trying to remember a name of a girl. She been around for about 5 years and should be around 24 now. She also started with her head shaved at the side with only long hair on top. I think she has let it grown out now. Does this model sound familiar to anyone out there and can maybe tell me...
  9. V

    List of Female studios.

    I heard things on Destiny Angles, what kind of place is that?
  10. V

    List of Female studios.

    Can someone recommend a list of places that have escorts working out of them?
  11. V

    Alain@destinys

    Does Alani have a advertisement in a directory like LEO?
  12. V

    Alain@destinys

    Has anyone here been with her? Can you describe what she looks like?
Vancouver Escorts