Recent content by VicIslandMan

  1. V

    Yiyi @ ASPA 👀

    🤔 It might be a typo because the height is shown as 1.50 cm which is impossible, however, if she is 150 cm which works out to be 4‘9“, which I can believe that she’s 88 lbs then and which also means she is a tiny little spinner.
  2. V

    TOFTT Maria Filipino - 9796

    I had a feeling the pictures were fake different phones and different girls you can tell by the body type. I was just hoping that one of the pictures was actually her and the link that you sent me was the body type I was actually looking for. Good looking out, Thanks for the info pwnageKing!
  3. V

    TOFTT Maria Filipino - 9796

    Has anyone TOFTT with this filipino girl Maria - 9796 number. I want to know if she provides a good GFE experience, if she is good looking and looks close to the pictures provided on Leo list. or even give me a your rev the experience you had with her. Thanks...
  4. V

    Beibei and Nabie 5771 EOA

    Nabie has been here before, search in reviews.
  5. V

    Haven/miumiu eoa

    They seem to be two different SP’s, because Miumiu from XiaoDimsum is showing available right now and Haven is also here. You are correct that they are using the same pictures though.
  6. V

    Tracy - 7787

    The SP looks extremely hot in the photos. However, one of the photos with the phrase, “rainbow unicorn” has me questioning if the SP is my type. I was gonna try and message to find out but with this new information given, I will just pass.
  7. V

    What happened to EOA?

    It’s not the timing, looks like they just reactivated a posting, I can see only the one ad now and it’s the group post. Usually, you can see individual posts of each SP’s throughout the day along with the group posting. Something strange is going on maybe it’s because it’s Friday the 13th.🤔🤷🏼‍♂️...
  8. V

    What happened to EOA?

    Did I miss something that recently happened? What happened to EOA? I am unable to do the usual search with the last four digits or find any post for them. If anybody knows what’s going on,and can’t say publicly please PM me. Thanks!
  9. V

    Maria (2889)

    Yeah, she looks very cute, but unfortunately it does not seem like it’s really her. The pics are taken from the Internet from an adult content provider from Vienna. So unless she really came from Vienna offering 24/7 service and somehow have a Vancouver number, it’s not really her. That’s too...
  10. V

    Ruby EOA 5771

    If you’re talking about Ruby, she just had a post up about two hours ago and if you search for the EOA lineup post, it shows that she’s still here.
  11. V

    Summer (Thai) @ EOA - 5771

    I finally took a plunge on seeing Summer, (which I thought it was going to be her last day). The previous reviews posted had me very curious. I was sceptical of the pictures that were posted of her. I can say the pictures are of her with a little PS done. She is a very attractive woman that had...
  12. V

    Nala at bamboo

    I haven’t seen Nala myself, however the pictures that are posted of her are the same as Anna from EOA and Aspa. which leads me to believe it’s the same person that re-branded their name. There are reviews for her on this forum under Anna. Other than that it could be a bait and switch, which you...
  13. V

    Ruby EOA 5771

    I saw Ruby last time she was here on her last day and she’s absolutely stunning, the pics are actually 100% her. I was sceptical myself when I saw the pictures. She provided a great service, very sweet and will treat you like a king. The only thing that people might not like is that she doesn’t...
  14. V

    Rina @ 9099

    I’m not sure but I think Gina from Aspa right now was Q at Luxe. I’ve have not had a chance to confirm myself, but that’s definitely her picture they’re using and she has a tattoo on her leg. They also Photoshop an updated date in the picture, so it might not be her.
  15. V

    Lris @ Aspa

    Would you say the picture that is posted is her or another person and do you know what ethnicity of Asian she is?
Vancouver Escorts