Recent content by vanisle369

  1. V

    Violet Moon

    Anyone seen her since and have any intel? Been curious but don’t wanna entertain if a waste of time
  2. V

    Camille 7713

    Saw her awhile back and enjoyed myself. Easy to talk to and amazing ass…. only thing that’s kept me from returning is the one hour minimum but I’d say she is well worth it !
  3. V

    Violet rose again!!!!!

    Couldn’t agree more she is truly something else… I swear it gets better everytime as well !
  4. V

    Rose on Tryst?

    Don’t have experience but fyi it says message me at the bottom of every profile on tryst
  5. V

    Violet rose!

    Her last digits are 8679 and agree with @willsthrills98 100%
  6. V

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    Violet Rose is my ATF for bj. Also had great experiences with Caroline and Jade Lane!
  7. V

    Full service or BJ

    Who is she? Never seen her ad.. always on the hunt for bbws haha
  8. V

    Full service or BJ

    If they’re very good at it sometimes it’s even better than FS in my opinion
  9. V

    Simoan 8020

    sounds like an advert lol
  10. V

    Looking for a BBW that I can practice/improve my oral skills?

    I second violet. I see her often and love daty myself. There is also Fiona in Nanaimo that I’ve been wanting to see but not sure if she offers it
  11. V

    In search of someone who wants it an loves it

    Jade Lane and Violet Rose are my ATFs both dark hair beauties and clearly enjoy what they do.. if you’re looking for a good bj then Violet will knock your socks off
  12. V

    Girls in sooke ?

    Jade is amazing I’ve seen her a few times and highly recommend! Super reasonable rates too
  13. V

    How to tell whos fake on Leo?

    I’m somewhat new to this hobby and only seen a handful of girls and want to broaden my horizons… but when I go on Leo it seems 90% of the ads are fake. Are they? And how can you tell? I’ve saved myself a few times by searching here but just in general are there certain things you look for? Thanks!
  14. V

    James Bay providers

    I second this… it gets better every damn time you should definitely pay her a visit lol
  15. V

    A Fart Pussy 2978 3959 @ Weng Lan Spa

    That’s a queef not a fart lol he said she farted
Vancouver Escorts