Recent content by vancouverman

  1. vancouverman

    Border crossing, what’s new?

    Traveled back and forth last weekend via Peace Arch .... 3 questions .... maybe a minute on US border ( it was 30 min wait to get there ) and even shorter on my way back with no wait at all. I have no Nexus card. do not believe stories
  2. vancouverman

    My 1000th Post

    Congratulations..... Keep posting and remember.... HAVE FUN BTW... there are at least 3 Perberts who passed 10000posts and one who did 11000 .... I said, at least.... as with board "cleanups" the real numbers are not correct anymore.
  3. vancouverman

    How to eat pussy!

    Long time ago ... really long.... about 15 years ago or more.... there was a "First International DATY Competition" .... and it was happening here in Vancouver.... and here on this board :p .....
  4. vancouverman

    Blast from the past.

    yes, the old days on PERB seem to be more fun .... after all..... all worse we could get from this hobby was just some STDs :eek:;) But I made some friendships here on PERB that last till today..... With Squirrel for example .... I'm in daily contact and we go for coffee quite often. SWGUY...
  5. vancouverman

    Seeking info on Nissan Pathfinder

    I cannot say anything new to what was said before ...... I had four Pathfinders in a row. Lots of fun, lots of headroom..... Good power to weight ratio, great for offroad. But you will know location of every gas station in town
  6. vancouverman

    How do I search for images/verify on my phone ?

    I agree..... www.yandex.ru ..... hands down best in finding out if pictures were stolen.
  7. vancouverman

    The Hypocrisy of Pipeline Protestors

    ... at the same time, Canada sells offshore drilling rights to China. I'm sure it is a great news to Canadian energy industry as well as to the environmentalist knowing the Chinese will be very careful not to make mess here ..... not.
  8. vancouverman

    Something I've noticed in quality of photos

    I always said..... text in your ad, your website and of course your pictures, will determine the "quality" ( and quantity ) of customers you will get. Post a mirror selfie with a roll of toilet paper in front and open toilet in the back ..... ask for 400$/ hour because you are worth it...
  9. vancouverman

    To a person who is trying to login on PERB as me......

    Just got a message from PERB that somebody did try to login as me and failed 5 times. So here is a challenge for you ...... I changed my password from 9 to 15 characters of mix cases, and special characters. Good luck to you my "friend" anyway.... anybody who knows me.... knows I speak and...
  10. vancouverman

    Where can I find a woman like this in Vancouver?

    in Italy...... of course :bounce: none of the US/Canadian TV stations would even allow this ad to run ..... :)
  11. vancouverman

    Would you pay for a separate "pooning" phone number

    .. and there are apps that will forward Voice and SMSs to another phone. so burner phone stays home hidden and charged and all goes to one phone. :phone:
  12. vancouverman

    Merry christmas

    Merry Christmas everyone
  13. vancouverman

    Do sp's rate their clients?

    I remember few reviews posted by the ladies. It was more for fun ( and our ego ) rather then anything else. In other thread, I mentioned "First World DATY Competition". That was quite a serious battle for first ........ position ( pun intended ). With reviews and points for ...... lets just...
  14. vancouverman

    Would you ever hang out with another pooner?

    I wonder is anybody remembers fun with "First World DATY Competition" ( I think this was the official name ) :third:
  15. vancouverman

    Would you ever hang out with another pooner?

    hmmmmmm, Carl..... a registered user since 2007 and his first post is here..... I guess, this were very good memories :couch2:
Vancouver Escorts