Recent content by usernametaken

  1. usernametaken

    Fit Danika- late to post- great experience

    300 per hr I believe she charges 300 per hour It is actually a great price, and as far as I know she has never increased the price (as many do once they start getting popular). Consider yourself lucky if you live in Winnipeg.
  2. usernametaken

    Kiana Nairn massage

    Me no speak English, tip please.
  3. usernametaken

    VIP on Provencher

    At "Asian" massage places, there is no browsing. You call and make an appointment with a specific name and time, if you know who you want to see. For a walk in, you could get anyone (which can be fun) even if you "walk in" and ask for a name, they will say this is Lily, only because she is the...
  4. usernametaken

    VIP on Provencher

    Not quite sure why you would give a review if you didn't know the person's name. Hopefully someone who has been there can try and confirm the name of this person. That would be like me reviewing this certain car, It's the best car and everybody should buy it!... I just don't know the name of it.
  5. usernametaken

    Michelle in Bridgwater

    Tough to find "real Nuru" in wpg
  6. usernametaken

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    Doggone it you too huh!!
  7. usernametaken

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    Very nice lady! My only issue is... I thought part of the visit included her showering with me. Maybe because I did 30 minutes only, this would be the reason she didn't shower with me? I was really looking forward to that, but it didn't happen.
  8. usernametaken

    Miss Alma - Why did I wait so long!!

    Also Petite, medium, large, cute, tall, small friendly is also in the eye of the beer holder.🍺
  9. usernametaken

    Border Street.

    Not At Border Street, check your inbox that was a different Mary at a different location.
  10. usernametaken

    Border Street.

    She was that good........and nobody reviewed her, what a shame!
  11. usernametaken

    Danika

    Thank you for responding to this thread, it means a lot to everyone.
  12. usernametaken

    Rainbow Massage on Henderson

    Ok, thanks. I never heard of a new place opening, I have pretty good contacts. She can do deep tissue massage unlike most! Nice lady!
Vancouver Escorts