Recent content by Tuzz44

  1. T

    Hj

    Hj
  2. T

    Nami Thai?

    You have to see her a few times then she warm up to you if she likes you and possibly offer extras ... that was the case with me anyways
  3. T

    North Saanich / Sidney

    Anything for rub and tugs or a bj out this way ? Since Fiona left I haven't had any luck .
  4. T

    Jessica Duncan /Victoria massage owner

    Wasn't she missing one front tooth ?
  5. T

    Relaxing Massage with Mature Bev 6797

    I find she talks to much about nonsense.....
  6. T

    Tranquility Spa

    Who's kate ?
  7. T

    Tranquility Spa

    I saw her once for just a massage. Asked if I could use her washroom to have a piss . She had a giant turd in the toilet. Massage wasn't good . She was looking rough ... I dunno if she uses . I wouldn't repeat.
  8. T

    Rub and tug

    Do they offer bbbj at both places?
  9. T

    Rub and tug

    Because I don't live in cr ... but I will probably try one next time im up . Was putting out some feelers as what place to try first . Thought some locals would share some info ... sorry for asking
  10. T

    Rub and tug

    That didn't answer anything I asked lol
  11. T

    Rub and tug

    I dont live in cr but visit often . Ive noticed 2 new rub and tugs in town . One behind beach fire brewery and one by ironwood mall. Any info on what one is better?
  12. T

    Best asian deep throat

    Momo at bamboo... and Fion
  13. T

    Anyone seen Xia recently?

    Saw her yesterday. Shes not available often anymore because of school schedule
  14. T

    Bamboo Spa - Reviews

    Momo is absolutely amazing!
  15. T

    Cam you tell me where is older asians

    Cam again... also seen them at the Sidney pier trying to catch crab .
Vancouver Escorts