Recent content by trixin

  1. T

    Best girl from coco

    Does anyone have any Insight on Madison? I can only find a handful of reviews and I still can't seem to get anyone to follow up and give me some specific details....
  2. T

    Coco dilemmna Madison or Ciara

    Which one did you choose? I'm interested with Madison, but I recently heard she may not be into the season. Obviously YMMVn and dog eat dog world, but would like to hear your opinion if she was your selection....
  3. T

    Where's a good place to find black girls in Vancouver / Lower Mainland?

    I haven't tasted the goods, but I've read a few reviews on Mila from Coco. She's now on my radar. I'll touch base when I take the plunge, it that matters to you at all. Haven't scheduled anything
  4. T

    Sadie Temporary Girlfriend

    Has anyone here seen her yet?
  5. T

    Best girl from coco

    I was told Leona's 1st day was today (August 13th). So I am also interested on who gets lucky and breaks in her first review as well....
  6. T

    Saw on a thread you had the pleasure of Sugar Fox from the Den. How would you compare her to a...

    Saw on a thread you had the pleasure of Sugar Fox from the Den. How would you compare her to a celebrity or pornstar? Any extra cost for BBBJ, Russian, DATO? I saw she's avail tmrw, but I can't see a lot of reviews. How was the service, looks, body? Let me know, please and thank you
  7. T

    Bebe Fox at Carman Fox Den?

    I am also interested in Gemma. Anyone taken the plundge?
  8. T

    New Foxes @ Fox Den

    Im also interested in Rumour Fox...
  9. T

    Foxes?

    I am also wondering about Serenity, Ella, Monroe.... To start....
Vancouver Escorts