Recent content by theunit

  1. T

    Lola from Coca

    We can only hope
  2. T

    Ella Shvets still around?

    From what I remember she retired
  3. T

    Anyone seen this provider

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_downtown_outcall_incall_big_boobs_big_ass_party_friendly-11135620 Any intel? Is she’s legit I’m thinking of going in
  4. T

    Lola from Coca

    Does anyone know what happened to Lola from Coca? I thought she was on a hiatus but she hasn’t been on their website for awhile now. She is also still in some of the pics
  5. T

    Black rose or ice cream?

    I’ve read all the reviews and can’t decide I’m looking for guidance black rose or ice cream?
  6. T

    Warning: Mia 5167 LL

    Thank you. I almost went for it.
  7. T

    Looking for suggestions

    I reached out to Selena Solano but haven’t got a reply as of yet. Vanessa Doll not available. Selena Latina??
  8. T

    Looking for suggestions

    I will have a hotel room. 4 star. Looking for something late night. 11:00pm onwards. Blonde or brunette doesn’t matter. Fit body. Doesn’t need to be ripped but well proportioned. Decent size rack. Bbbj dfk msog daty pse stuff. preferrably 22-35 age
  9. T

    Looking for suggestions

    Hi I was looking to book a 2 or 3 hour session this weekend. Preferably PSE experience or something close to it. Any of you Gentlemen having any suggestions?
  10. T

    Aria envy?

    There was a recent review about her scamming someone. Don’t know what to believe anymore. The Aria I knew was a blast
  11. T

    Kendall 0255 intel?

    Those photos looks hot. A lot of the girls out in Langley and Abby nowadays. Kinda far for me but this Kendall looks good
  12. T

    Zara 7814

    Her new pics. I’d go in on this but the outcall only doesn’t work for me
Vancouver Escorts