Recent content by Thenignurseguy250

  1. T

    Scarlett Rose

    I have seen her a couple of times before, she always showed up before last night, I sent the e-transfer she told me to at she was five mins away
  2. T

    Scarlett Rose

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/nanaimo_fun_thursday_night_outcalls_in_nanaimo_available_now-11524858 I had booked with her last night, we were texting, had payment setup, we agreed to do e-transfer. I said I would send when she was close, she said she was 5 min...
  3. T

    Renee 4432

    She is back, has different number
  4. T

    Renee

    I have seen Renee many times, she is one of the better providers in Nanaimo, time does go by quick when you are with her, there have been a couple of times I extended to spend more time with her, she is one that will keep you coming back more
  5. T

    Lack of options

    Not sure what is available, most of the ads on Leolist seem like scams or overpriced providers, BOA has a poor selection…the providers never seem to be booked on I see a lot of off or not available. Where is a good place to find a place to find them?
Vancouver Escorts