Recent content by the_platinum_don

  1. T

    The Jess 5497

    She is one of a kind, wish she had an onlyfans.
  2. T

    Cheapest rate room

    Anyone know the cheapest place in the city that isnt a dump?
  3. T

    Indian Nisha ohmy

    Ya i seen her, not the best. Looks decent, rushed service/wack, and not worth the rate she charges. Theres much better sp's at those rates
  4. T

    Erin 5001

    Damn shes back?, I useto be a regular of hers and the last time I seen her she was a mess. Awsome to hear shes doing good, she was an amazing person
  5. T

    Lilian vip 8024

    Whats a "phillips special"?
  6. T

    Indian Nisha ohmy

    Ya I figured i just saw a local area code ad got tempted lol haven't herd back from her
  7. T

    Indian Nisha ohmy

    Suhana, shes decent, fun. Since indians are my kryptonite I always keep an eye out.
  8. T

    Indian Nisha ohmy

    I know im fully against sp's on ohmy but this one got me curious since its a local area code and I connected with another Indian on there. Curious if anyone has contacted or seen her , Ive msg but havent gotten a reply yet
  9. T

    Nadia 7036

    Oh no way, I msged her a few times in the past but I figured she got out of the bussiness.
  10. T

    Kendal

    Just looking for recent experiences with her. I remember in the past seeing alot of not so great post about her, but seeing her recent pictures she looks good
  11. T

    Tbc

    Over the last 10 15 years ive noticed Its not just the caucasian sp's, black, native, Latin sp's all ive found arent worth it anymore you get told one thing and then you show up its just a quicky and get you out the door when u pay for an hr. With Asians ive always had a good experience, with...
  12. T

    Flow or Canna?

    How are the girls at canna? I saw and older post here and a few people said theyre on the larger side. Ive been a fan of flow for a bit but the girls ive seen all good looking nice racks and shockingly give really good massages
  13. T

    Do not see 9553 leolist Alana, HANNA(KOREAN), SUNNY(AFRICA) 1344 main

    Oh ya I went to this place a couple weeks ago and forgot to post its a stright scam. I went to see the African one, but got the Asian aunty probably in her late 40s, wanted 70 for the room and 220 tip for a handy. I was like wtf made an excuse I left my wallet In my car and left, went over to...
Vancouver Escorts