Recent content by Tenz

  1. T

    Scarlett Rose

    I see that , she advertises constantly up to yesterday anyways. I did notice something odd yesterday as there were two different type of adds at one point and time. One which was her usual and the other which said “she is back” or something to that effect? I guess time will tell No matter what...
  2. T

    Scarlett Rose

    Wondering if you have been in touch with her yet ? See her advertising a lot still ~ I am sure this has gotten back to her by this time
  3. T

    Local recommendations

    Seeing as my response was a little vague I will say this. nothing to be concerned with regarding health or anything serious. Just attitude towards us “hobbyists” I don’t need to be lectured by someone whom lives of my dime
  4. T

    Local recommendations

    With Chelsea moving on , I am stuck on finding a local provider now. Marie ~ Sweet but won’t do that again for a few reasons Mandy ~ Nothing there whatsoever ( I see her rates are way down but still won’t go there again ) Sherri ~ was a frequent visitor but recent convo with her has me not...
  5. T

    Scarlett Rose

    Sorry to hear that, I wanted to see her a few times but the donation was all over the place which gave me red flags. Really did not see that coming from that provider though considering her advertising frequency and some past reviews ~ you had seen her previously as well you mentioned. Truly...
  6. T

    Anyone try any of the new asian advertising in nanaimo?

    There is an odd silence isn’t there ! I was searching for intel as well ~ wanted to take a trip to Nanaimo. May have to hit up a random and roll the dice. Will report back if in fact I can arrange something.
  7. T

    Moon 5445 / Maggie 5075

    I had asked several times if the pics were of “them” and of course they said yes. Put it this way ~ if you did see the person you could make an argument that it could be a threesome! I mean , at least double the weight and age :) has to count for something Bad joke to make up for a bad...
  8. T

    Moon 5445 / Maggie 5075

    Ashamed to say I went … promised myself that I was walking if they weren’t the ones in the pics… At least I stood my ground on that. not a scam but a horrible bait and switch ~ I walked so unable to comment on services.
  9. T

    Ruby at Happy's massage. 604 830 0988

    Appreciate the post … wondering if she offers “more” as in closer to the likes of a GFE style … may have to stop by for sure. Crap , realized this was back in March and she is gone … have to read up more here
  10. T

    AAMP Recommendations?

    I will second this ~ Looking for the most reliable in Nanaimo … Massage with GFE or close to it if there is such a thing. Looking forward to changing some things up from my norm.
  11. T

    A Massage, Duncan

    Well I can’t write the good if I don’t write the bad. Have seen Mia a few times since my last response. The last session was amazing ~ am glad I found my way back from the horrible first session. Let me explain , made the appt and showed up on time. She was busy running around but greeted me...
  12. T

    A Massage, Duncan

    Happy to hear you enjoyed your time. Meant to respond to your original post … she is fun. The more you visit the better they get of course. I am curious although about others there
  13. T

    Sherri or Marie?

    I can relate … I had reached out to Sherri many times to no avail. Every time I was very pleasant , could not figure it out. From all the reviews I kept trying. One day, out of the blue I get a “Good morning” Back !! Woohooo …. Booked and off I went for a decent first session. What I did do...
  14. T

    A Massage, Duncan

    I really enjoy time with Mia as I have seen her about 7-8 times now over the last few months. I am wondering about the other talent there and what they offer ? Any intel which can be offered ? Was planning on making my way there again some time this week Cheers
  15. T

    Scarlett Rose ?

    Thx for the comments ! Will have to connect with her sooner rather than later for sure. If I do will be sure to chime in here. Cheers
Vancouver Escorts