Recent content by Tease

  1. T

    Lulú li

    Sofia told me she was moving back to China this past June. Bummer. I enjoyed her company
  2. T

    Summer

    I would have to agree with Sammy. I saw Summer the last time she was here and found the session rather uninspiring. Even though she advertises dfk, she doesn't offer (maybe ymmv). She did seem to enjoy daty though. Pics are accurate and she is attractive imo
  3. T

    How to choose?

    Are the pics and services offered on their website accurate ?
  4. T

    Kaila Wang 1329

    She is not a spring chicken for sure, but have always found her service to be top notch - guess it depends on what you are looking for. Never had the blood issue which definitely would be a turn-off. Wondering who you would recommend here in Kelowna. Seems like you are not happy with anyone...
  5. T

    Flowers Kiara

    She looked great and was friendly, but service was terrible. Won't repeat
  6. T

    LL scams

    Why would locanto be any different than LL ?
  7. T

    Erotic massage

    Generally I have found the service to be at least half decent at the AMP Flowers and Famous. Often the pics are fake, but the girls again can be good looking. I have had bad experiences at BB as well. The independents are a total crapshhot service and look-wise if not outright frauds. Not...
  8. T

    Best Tits in Kelowna

    I think she just manages now. I haven't had a session with her for over a year. She gave a good massage
  9. T

    Kiara at Flowers

    My experience was essentially the same. I actually booked someone else and she showed up in the room. Thought what the hell. My experience with Latinos seem to follow the same script. Will not repeat.
  10. T

    Best Tits in Kelowna

    I haven't seen Dallas or Ava, but my vote goes to Melody at Famous. They are big, firm and real I believe with the biggest nips I have come across.
  11. T

    Westside prestige spa

    I think it is hit and miss with all amp's. They all change their line-up every month so you have to go through the process of finding out who is good and who isn't. There are also very few if any girls that repeat, good or bad.
  12. T

    Becky 3485

    Surprise ! Surprise !
  13. T

    Bella Russian Goddess Scam

    Think this is the same girl now advertising as Emily and new number
  14. T

    Host

    Fake ads are a problem. Unfortunately I don't think there is a foolproof way to filter them out. And what exactly constitutes a scammer - fake pics and/or bad service. Who would make the call? Yes, most Asian ads use fake pics, but the service can still be good. This and other review boards are...
Vancouver Escorts