Recent content by TauntingTee

  1. T

    recommendation for Independent sp or agency for korean or japanese sp

    Koto at vogue collective although older, very good service.
  2. T

    Don't ask, don't tell (6358) - WOT

    Applications 😆😆😆😆😆😆 I’m dying is that the requirement
  3. T

    Ruby

    There’s a shower
  4. T

    Island finest?

    Very important to me. Some places are not so clean out there….
  5. T

    Island finest?

    you didn’t ask about this but the facilities are clean
  6. T

    Gemma at Boa

    I’ve been curious about her for a long time! Would you say she’s down to earth?
  7. T

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    Do they have that at Sunshine??? Same owner
  8. T

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    I don’t think they do? I could be wrong. Worth texting and asking the owner is pretty quick to respond I’ve had no issue
  9. T

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    Walk into bamboo or sunshine and ask who does it. See the line up.. most likely will feel quick and rushed…
  10. T

    RV Provider

    Wow interested to
  11. T

    Vogue vs Hush

    Super confusing good point.
  12. T

    Delilah Hart ( formerly Simoan)

    She gave an amazing BBBJ and genuine care and good service.
  13. T

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    Lexci lust over and over again.
Vancouver Escorts