Recent content by Tastyyummy

  1. T

    Best girl from coco

    Sweet! How is she on camera? Does she give eye contact during bj? She seems like a tiny spinner I’d wanna film with lol Facially does she look young? Thanks for the write up!
  2. T

    Coco Collective - Eva or Cici

    Thanks for the write-up on Cici, sounds like a killer session. Real shame she doesn’t offer CIM with BBBJ skills like that. I’m the same way, slow and sensual is exactly how I like it. How the hell did you not just explode in her mouth after 50 minutes? 😂
  3. T

    Coco Collective - Eva or Cici

    Hello fellow pooners, im debating doing a 1hr film session with Eva or Cici from Coco. If you had to pick between the 2, which do you pick and why?
  4. T

    Outfit Ideas

    Love that lol im thinking of some sexy kimono and atheletic wears
  5. T

    Outfit Ideas

    What are some of your favourite outfits to bring to your visits with SPs? Do you bring them back and use them for other girls? Love to see what pooners love and specially do with the outfits during their sessions. bonus if you can link the outfit or picture 🤩
  6. T

    Last Filming Session Before Retirement

    Haven’t seen a SP in the past 6-9 months so asking the community for recommendations before hopefully retiring from this hobby for good. Wanted to go out with a bang (heh). Looking for recommendations for a girl with following: film/video (important, face included), prob have 2 cameras petite...
  7. T

    CIM vs COF

    If you could only pick between CIM and COF with a sp, what would it be? Why one over the other?
  8. T

    Cici at Coco

    Has anyone seen Cici from CocoCollective recently? The one thread looks good just want to hear from others. Cheers
  9. T

    Emilia Simone on Tryst?

    Last I remember Emilia is with DollHouse. Has anyone met her through Tryst? Is this legit since it’s like she’s independent but still part of DH… https://tryst.link/escort/emilia-simone
  10. T

    Tuyuri @ XDS?

    Thanks, how was your experience and service? Does her face look the same as pics?
  11. T

    Tuyuri @ XDS?

    Has anyone TOFTT with Tuyuri from XDS? Would love to know your experience and her body type. Thanks! https://xiao-dimsum.com/tuyuri-%e6%9c%ac%e7%94%b0%e6%9c%aa%e5%a4%ae/
  12. T

    If you had up to $800/hr budget, who are ur top 3 picks?

    I saw Nova for a nuru session which was awesome, something I’ve always fantasized about. Got my Asian fix in now so honestly debating between Nicole Vixen and Emilia Simone to finish it off lol
  13. T

    If you had up to $800/hr budget, who are ur top 3 picks?

    Not sure what I unleashed here 💀 community overall is nice and helpful it seems lol
  14. T

    If you had up to $800/hr budget, who are ur top 3 picks?

    Yeah I definitely prefer for slim slender types, only mentioned JAVAngel cus of her stellar reviews 😂 RinaMood, Hazel Mei, Emilia Simone are top on my list right now :) thanks everyone for educating me 🙏
  15. T

    If you had up to $800/hr budget, who are ur top 3 picks?

    These are all great comments! Sorry I’m a newbie and should’ve specified some more. I don’t necessarily have to spent it in one go. I’m an Asian in my mid 20s who likes ABGs, CBCs, (east asians lol), Latinas, middle eastern, caucasians, mixes, (no particular order). Looking for <= 5’3” with a...
Vancouver Escorts