Recent content by Tasting flowers

  1. T

    New EI Monica at Riza's

    I want to know as well been eyeing her
  2. T

    Aditi @ Riza

    Farhana was a beauty omg I loved licking her tight little asshole she was so responsive her pussy would get so creamy from a good ass licking
  3. T

    You see Shizaa often?

    You see Shizaa often?
  4. T

    Kiana PDC 2169

    I am new member sorry I did not provide this much detail but my session very similar
  5. T

    Aditi @ Riza

    I had exact same experience like a month ago stay from Aditi way better options out there Ammber PDC Naina and Farhana Riza’s
  6. T

    Gloryhole 6629

    I saw Luna in New west and it was a wild experience highly recommend mom for details
  7. T

    Sonia at Riza

    Sonia was good fuck
  8. T

    Anyone seen Pooja EI @ Riza

    Yup she is not good looking at alll
  9. T

    Anyone seen Pooja EI @ Riza

    You are right I think it was Aditi, save your money fellas
  10. T

    Anyone seen Pooja EI @ Riza

    Pooja total east of time and Money 250$ HH No DFK/LFK No DATO Her face is not great really black eyes body is is tight way better options out there Ammber Naina Farhana
  11. T

    Anyone seen Pooja EI @ Riza

    I’m going to see Pooja today at 6pm
  12. T

    Sonia at Riza

    She is new, wasn’t letting me fully penetrate her in missionary. She needs another 50 or so guys to run through her then she will start spreading them like the great Sp’s
  13. T

    Sonia at Riza

    Face is a 7 she a nice girl. She is new and I told her you need to remove lfk/dfk cause if it’s advertised clients want it
Vancouver Escorts