Recent content by sybian

  1. S

    Miley 1174

    Maybe she owns a private jet? Its on the internet so it must be true...
  2. S

    Ocean Bay

    Yes the sacrifice you have to pay when your attracted to tiny women.
  3. S

    2880 provider

    So all of our money looks grey?
  4. S

    Daddy Issues

    As a grown man who had a healthy relationship with both my parents....it gives me a soft-on...i had a lady call me that once and respectfully asked her to stop...not my circus..not my monkey
  5. S

    2880 provider

    That’s a pussy filled day….
  6. S

    Mimi 2880

    I had a half hour appointment with mimi on her last stay in kamloops...i love Asians so im biased... I found her incredibly attractive...more so than ava apple or yoyo...and even maya..but this was her last visit and was awhile ago.. At 2880 they are all little hotties and when in the mood ill...
  7. S

    Ava 2880

    ROADTRIP !!?
  8. S

    Ava and Mimi – 2880

    Always text ...handler is asian so miscommunication is a regular thing
  9. S

    Kamloops recommendations for AMP (Amy and Emma)

    Any of them..been with them all..couldnt pick just one Which is why I book duos when funds permit me
  10. S

    Ava 2880

    I have been informed that ava and mimi are willing to accept duo appointments...at 2880....having those two faces and perfect mouths working you over at the same time would be amazing.
  11. S

    Nikki 2107

    Compliments to asian providers are almost always met with a cultural shyness....which i love to explore.
  12. S

    How long do you last?

    It takes me a minimum of a half hour...yes ive had complaints...
  13. S

    Ava 2880

    Loved mimi...very sexy
  14. S

    Ava 2880

    Mimi is very good looking...had a half hour with Ava and I found her very beautiful...and deep throated like a champ...would I visit again....? Yes. ..in a freaking heartbeat.
  15. S

    Mahjula & Miami

    My appointment a few weeks back was fine with Hailey...no weird vibes.best gagging blowjob I've ever had...she has a weird thing about feet that she was very clear about before appointment. But whatever.....
Vancouver Escorts