Recent content by switch50

  1. S

    New spa downtown

    Follow my advice. When you go in ask for the deluxe auntie. You will get what you want.
  2. S

    Double DD Kelly (OM - 2490) - worth every dollar

    I took a llok at her ad on oh my. Extremely low rates. If you do some scrolling down on her ad and do some PI work you can find out more. Not my cup of tea.
  3. S

    Yuki little Asian spinner

    Are you referring to yuki or naomi?
  4. S

    Pegging

    Was she a tall blonde from a number of years ago ?
  5. S

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    Does Lily provide good massages ?
  6. S

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    What is dongguan service and how is that different from regular service
  7. S

    XClub

    Try Montreal
  8. S

    Amazons

    Any info on sp's that are truly amazons ?
  9. S

    Best quality massage with ending? RMT level

    Get on your fours and have her yank away from behind. That will do it for you
  10. S

    Male Escorts - Are they busy ?

    I often wondered how busy male escorts in winnipeg are? Are there a lot of horny women in Winnipeg that would enlist their services. Not that I am thinking of joining the profession at this age. Hell, I wouldn't have been successful in my prime ! Just curious to what others thoughts are.
  11. S

    Lily 5913

    May I ask how long your session was ?
  12. S

    Auntie hunter- 6949 & 5021

    Who did you click with ?
  13. S

    A BBBJ Enthusiast’s Review — Wendy 8628 or 4588

    Thanks. It's obvious what my sample results are. The question was aimed at those that have seen a lot of asian women.
Vancouver Escorts