Recent content by Studnutz69

  1. S

    Nice Visit with Hana Lee at Vogue Collective

    Met this girl at a bachelor party back in August she's super cute and small. Her and Crimson Day were the "strippers". Might have to take the plunge good rates and filming sounds good aswell
  2. S

    Pink Chanel (round 2)

    In Langford depends on the time of day how long it takes from town could be as short as 15 minutes or up to an hr depending on traffic. She's worth the drive either way.
  3. S

    Pink Chanel (round 2)

    Saw pink chanel for her 20 minute special she is such a friendly girl loves to kiss and treat you like a king. It started out with a good makeout session while I played with her great ass and she rubbed my dick. She pulled it out got on her knees and went to town on me. Super sloppy blowjob ball...
  4. S

    Langford…..Langford…… Langford

    Yes I've mulled this over a few times now. 🤔
  5. S

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    Pink Chanel. She's expensive but worth every penny
  6. S

    Belinda ASpa

    I saw her a few nights ago. She's beautiful has a great body with man-mades and a nice shaved kitty. She was fun I would repeat
  7. S

    Langford…..Langford…… Langford

    I live in Langford so I'm fine with it lol. Come to Papa. I see round two with the pink chanel happening pretty soon. Fuck ya!
  8. S

    The Pink Chanel

    Ya man do it she's worth every penny.
  9. S

    The Pink Chanel

    Probably not lol. 🍻
  10. S

    The Pink Chanel

    My only regret is that it took me this long to see her.
  11. S

    The Pink Chanel

    So I had about an hour to kill yesterday but didn't want to travel to far (I live in Langford) I usually just go for the Asian ladies but there's not the greatest options in Langford for that unless you call EOA I guess. So I finally took the plunge and saw the pink chanel I have been wanting to...
  12. S

    Mei and then a threesome with Summer and LuLu at Aspa

    No they didn't they slapped eachothers asses a few times that was it. There English was pretty limited. LuLu spoke abit of English Summer had the translator going.
  13. S

    Summer @ ASPA?

    I saw her by her self then moments later with LuLu a couple of months ago. Picture is close hard to tell if it's her. You won't be disappointed she is a sweetheart alot of fun and has a terrific ass and bald little tight wet pussy. She's a gem.
  14. S

    Kelly (ASPA)

    Has anyone seen this Portuguese mixed tiny fuck toy yet?
  15. S

    LUNA-Bamboo

    Can you just walk in at the Craigflower location or is it by appointment only?
Vancouver Escorts