Recent content by Still-Naughty

  1. S

    Accent Inn

    I've been there and booked there for the same reasons and never had any issues. Pro or Civi sessions. Boundary location.
  2. S

    Pink Diamond?

    This website is for information sharing, horrible experiences should be mentioned so the rest can avoid or the provider can hopefully turn it around. So don't feel bad for posting a negative experience.
  3. S

    Shay LL 2932

    I was interested until I saw the pic of the black box on her night stand next to the dildo... First pic / Second link you posted.
  4. S

    Dating SPs

    I have before, ended amicably. Quit hobbying etc for a while as I in a relationship anyways at the time. Fast forward to now, dating no - but I've maintained a FWB situation with a provider for like the last 1.5 years and so far so good!
  5. S

    Shandy 7229

    Awesome Intel, great review. I on the fence now but still may give her a go! Something about her does it for me!
  6. S

    Beautiful with greek

    She looks very hot! Thanks for that info!
  7. S

    Shandy 7229

    Good enough info for me. What about BBBJ? or is she CBJ only? Real is real. Again, thanks for the toftt and confirmation!
  8. S

    Shandy 7229

    Thanks! Any additional info you'd like to include? You can PM as well. Been interested I'ma seeing her. we
  9. S

    Shandy 7229

    New ad?? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/white_rock_new_high_class_mother_next_door-5101280 Ending in 5707.. same pics general description and location
  10. S

    Shandy 7229

    I've been trying to keep an eye out for an in-call. Pretty interested in her. if you TOFTT let us know!
  11. S

    Any info on Alexia 9631

    Lot of conflicting info in that thread to sort through. Thanks.
  12. S

    Any info on Alexia 9631

    I see she posts on LL randomly. Hot body. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/burnaby_newwest_call_for_some_real_adventure_100_real_recent_pics-4811580 200/hr FS, BBBJ is a maybe, no Greek.. tempting, and shes close by
  13. S

    Priya 0163

    Is this https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_160_hrspecialhot_n_exotic_eastindian_goddess_duo_avali-4094698 not her?
Vancouver Escorts