Recent content by spider123456

  1. S

    Information: Vienna 6471 and Mona 6663 and Morgan 1335

    Any one have any experience with them?
  2. S

    Information: Vienna 6471 and Mona 6663 and Morgan 1335

    Any information on the following profiles, I am interested but cant seem to find any reviews on them Vienna: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/calgary/calgary_big_titty_big_booty_baddie_vienna_avail_in_calgary-8908006 Mona...
  3. S

    Ebony Kimberly 0807 LL review

    I dont have the link, as the ad is no longer active. She will come back again in November as far as I remember.
  4. S

    Ebony Kimberly 0807 LL review

    No definitely not this one!
  5. S

    Mariah 6960

    I did visited her and she is for real, the pics are real, natural boobs and BBL for the ass. Absolutely enjoyed my time with her.
  6. S

    Mariah 6960

    Update: She is located in a basement (airbnb), should that be a red flag?
  7. S

    Mink AF

    Can you please share the link?
  8. S

    Ebony Kimberly 0807 LL review

    Kimberly was travelling from montreal and visited calgary about two-three weeks ago(early or Mid May). Booking was straight forward, located in downtown in a discreet condo, condo was clean and hygiene. She had to come downstairs as no buzzer feature in building. She was a cute ebony and a...
  9. S

    Need Recommendations

    I am not able to find the listing, Thanks
  10. S

    Mariah 6960

    I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the following provider. Thanks! https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/calgary/calgary_ur_dream_girl_sucking_dick-11510244
  11. S

    Alexa Nicole 2560

    Thanks all of you!!
  12. S

    Alexa Nicole 2560

    Anyone have been with alexa before? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/calgary/calgary_sexy_bubble_butt_babe_new_pics-11454297
  13. S

    Summer Vernon

    Share more details about summer, a LL link or last 4 digits of number
  14. S

    Luna Fox

    Want to confirm luna fox 3086 being disussed here, is this the one? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/interior/kelowna_busty_blonde_curves_for_days-10099084
  15. S

    Vernon SP recommendations

    Hi Vernon, Any recommendation for a decent sp, i am scrolling through LL, and having trouble figuring out the legitimacy. Last choice would be to drive to kelowna to be honest
Vancouver Escorts