Recent content by SmokeyR

  1. S

    THE BILLIONAIRESS/Kimberly 8538

    I had the same experience. She is very robotic and almost in a trance. It definitely felt weird and I felt like I was doing something wrong and should not have been there.
  2. S

    Daytime or Nighttime Rendezvous Preference ?

    Hi All, I wanted to get a sense of curiosity on what most Perbites prefer as far as what time works for them best based on of course availability of the provider. Myself, I typically like to book appointments during the day, versus the evenings, as I am able to leave work for an hour anytime...
  3. S

    Looking for a talented Rimmer

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_let_me_put_a_smile_on_your_face-1853183 She is a nice person, but ensure you are groomed well.
  4. S

    Rim to orgasm?

    Sarah, is great. Sarah has been around for a while, and she is pretty chill in attitude, but you should not be too aggressive with her. Let her take the lead and everything will fall in place. Her pictures are probably dated by 5 years, but she has held up well and has very nice tits. She...
  5. S

    Rim to orgasm?

    Sarah Forte
  6. S

    Greek with ass spreading

    She sounds great, but I was looking for someone with a bit larger ass and maybe even a little MILFY.
  7. S

    Best greek provider you have ever had.

    JessicaXXX Sexy Lina Melone Tabitha Buttercup Maya West Temple of Ashley Ray Harridan Tara Tender Breanne Few others from back in the day but cannot re-call all.
  8. S

    Montreal next month

    I was there Sept of 2022, and used Merb and Leo which was quite helpful. You just have to put the time and do your research on the girls. I stayed down in Griffintown just below Old Montreal, where I would go independent and goto their incall. One woman i hooked up with was Dalila who was...
Vancouver Escorts