The Porn Dude

Recent content by sleepygus

  1. S

    Visiting Kamloops

    Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Think I’m planning to see Cassidy when I first arrive, then meet Mel the following night, whether I decide to see Molly as well…to be determined. Now I see they have a friend Sky mixed in with them. So many decisions, with such little time in town.
  2. S

    Visiting Kamloops

    Thanks for that! I also see that Cougar Chelsea is around while I’m there, and she looks beautiful as well. Mel’s menu looks a bit more intense, so perhaps a night with Chelsea followed up with a wild and fun night with Mel might be in order. Maybe I should skip my golf rounds and just visit...
  3. S

    Visiting Kamloops

    Thank you for the info. Her friend Molly Fortune, worth seeing together?
  4. S

    Visiting Kamloops

    Hi guys, I’m visiting Kamloops the first week of October and looking to experience local talent. I’m leaning towards Melnotel. Good choice? Seems to be some older good reviews. Anybody else worth seeing? Thanks for any input!
Vancouver Escorts