Asian Fever

Recent content by shortking604

  1. S

    Any info on this MILF 6368

    WOT, tried to scam me. Went to the location 1190 Eastwood, gave me a buzzer number that didn't work. Then said her friend would go downstairs to let me up, and then said her friend is at the front door, and ask if I can see the "picture" that she sent, it wasn't a picture, just some sketchy...
  2. S

    Apple 4868

    may TOFTT next week if I have time. But I do also want to try the Glen Drive Reflexology place. let me know if you TOFTT Apple before me.
  3. S

    Glen massage coquiltam

    how do you guys ask for extras?
  4. S

    Apple 4868

    Any intel? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/tricities_pitt_maple_new_girl_just_arrived-11769388
  5. S

    Strongest Massage in Central Coquitlam (Lincoln Area)

    how do you guys ask for extras? never ever done that at such an establishment.
  6. S

    Strongest Massage in Central Coquitlam (Lincoln Area)

    Haven't gone to KK shop in awhile, I will have to try Ada
  7. S

    Strongest Massage in Central Coquitlam (Lincoln Area)

    massage w/ happy ending, doesn't need to be fs
  8. S

    Strongest Massage in Central Coquitlam (Lincoln Area)

    Strongest Massage in Central Coquitlam (Lincoln Area)?
  9. S

    New Ella 9066, Kelly's roommate

    That's very strange, the Ella I saw in coquitlam was super slutty and had good service.
  10. S

    Kay 7820

    ught those types are the worst, the ones that make you think they are super local...
  11. S

    Kay 7820

    Hey! That's what I thought too, I may post a few of the texts laterr, but what was your experience? example of text would be appreciated. We can warn some members here.
  12. S

    Asian Aunties who are excellent at Pegging and/or Prostate Massage

    Out of curiosity, what does a prostate massage feel like?
  13. S

    Nana 3512

    Any intel?
  14. S

    Any recommendations in Coquitlam?

    You were stood up? What happened?
  15. S

    Jojo KK4198

    Jojo at KK 4198 is the same Jojo as before? Never tried last time, would anyone recommend?
Vancouver Escorts