Recent content by Seekingbenefits

  1. S

    XDS booking?

    I use whatsapp. I think they tried to call me 1st time.
  2. S

    Hot white girls at walk-in

    More of what? What info do you want to know?
  3. S

    Hot white girls at walk-in

    Seven Thai can be expensive but girls are young and pretty. Face2feet is a bit cheaper but the place doesn't look as clean. These are the only two I know with mostly under 30 ladies. But it's mostly East Asian girls and rarely white girls. For big tits though there are some South Asian and...
  4. S

    Independent West end massage

    Does she do extras? Didn't reply when I asked
  5. S

    Anki @ xds

    Anyone seen her yet? Tempted to try but with limited free time now I'd rather not toftt
  6. S

    Anything close to deep cove?

    Dead zone. Might have to try to find the octopus from Remarkably Bright Creatures for any kind of suction.
  7. S

    Has AI affected your work?

    It has made me lazier at work for sure, outsourcing all my data entry and write-ups.
  8. S

    Caught feelings - what do you do?

    This is how I'd try it. Book a session normally, let her know you want to finish early to talk for a while in the end. In the end mention how you're feeling and maybe ask her out. Who knows she could be open to it or if uncomfortable she can let you know. Slim chance of success but you never...
  9. S

    Best downtown agency/SP?

    Coco has to be the worst of the big operators by a mile. But seems some like them alot. Big fan of the asian agencies for quality service and better booking experience.
  10. S

    I just want to massage a provider while she ignores me...

    Id drop the pretty if you don't want to pay more. Pretty girls getting naked and letting you get handsy doesnt sound realistic at 100 / hr. Now if you find the average provider in Vancouver over 35 pretty then you might be in luck.
  11. S

    Junna/Hami?

    Id love to know too. If anyone has the info pls message if you dont want to post here.
  12. S

    Need Columbian or any South American young SB or MP girls recommendations

    Since I am unable to travel this year help a brother out. I miss my adventures at Medellin, any young girls from there that you guys know work in Vancouver? Or any surrounding countries girls to scratch this inch. Message me if you don't want to comment here. Would be very grateful.
  13. S

    Xds Sweet is she Vita?

    Can anyone confirm? If same Vietnamese girl or just similar pics theyre using.
  14. S

    5281 Pakistani Asiya

    Anyone saw? Not sure if I got name right, just checking if any bad experiences before I try.
Vancouver Escorts