Recent content by sanityclause51

  1. sanityclause51

    Leafs Tickets November 15

    Thanks Everyone Got a pair... SC
  2. sanityclause51

    What's in a name... or nickname?

    Each of us use an alias (mine: sanityclause51). Just for fun, why did you choose your nickname or did you just pick it out of the air? I will be happy to tell you all about why I chose mine... later on in the thread. SC
  3. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    You and my fellow Perbites (and Purrbesses) are most welcome. SC
  4. sanityclause51

    Leafs Tickets November 15

    Anyone have a spare pair of tickets for the Nov 15th Leafs & Canucks game? SC
  5. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    No doubt I understand Trackstar. I did not intend my reply to criticize anyone... so if I offended anyone, I apoligize. BTW: I hear that there are many new customers coming into Church's chicken at 41st and Fraser since I posted this story... this can't be true, can it? SC
  6. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    Keepin it real... My dear perberts... this just isn't a story... it really happened... The veterens of PERB know this to be true! (and so do I):eek: SC
  7. sanityclause51

    I'm back

    A twist of a phrase Hmmmm... poking one's head in... isn't this one of the functions of pooning? I wonder if this is what Kev meant?:cool: SC
  8. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    Ain't grammar great Well at least you weren't a "dic"tion in letting me know my speling was rong Tanks SC
  9. sanityclause51

    I'm back

    Hey QM... Thanks QM...
  10. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    Sanity I'm no "saint" but maintaining my "sanity" nevertheless. :D SC
  11. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    Hmmm ...maybe around DQ Maybe Ashley is hangin around DQ's not Church's chicken... :confused: SC
  12. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    Vocab lesson Ahhhhhhhhh yes...for the rare perbert who understands the meaning of both words... kudos! SC
  13. sanityclause51

    Computer Problem...

    You have Adobe Reader right? Hopefully you've downloaded Adobe Reader (it's free) it reads PDF files. SC
  14. sanityclause51

    Flashback - For all you Pooners (edited)

    Aren't you pleased this is in English? SC :D
  15. sanityclause51

    I'm back

    Beer? Hey Kev... LTNS... glad to see you around too...PM me..let's get togethr for a beer or somethin' SC
Vancouver Escorts