Recent content by saltywetguy

  1. S

    Yomi - yumikolove

    Oh her, yes, she's been reviewed before under a few names through other agencies. I tried her a month or so ago, like a few SPs, the hour rate should include free CIM when I tried her last.
  2. S

    Best incall ( for $300-400 ) Asian

    For starters, take some time to review posts of prospects that fit your liking. There are so many lady reviews from advertisers on this forum, you can check their webpages and see which lady has been reviewed. Put that set of ladies that are interesting in a to-do-list and go from there. I...
  3. S

    Asians who take a hard facefucking?

    The main thing is to be respectful to the lady, ask to make sure she would accept your size (see if you're a bit too big for her or not). I would suggest Swan Lake ladies first and then review what options are available from previous posts, make a to-do-list of your top choices.
  4. S

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    Doh! I was the foolish one, I did the 100+ dates instead of buying the dream car. I don't mind driving what I do now though and the 100+ dates were well worth the memory. It will go either way, you decide for yourself. I met some of the most amazing women (and some that were a rip off)...
  5. S

    Summer from swan lake

    Seen her a few times when she was active, I think she retired late last year after the summer. I heard she has gotten a boyfriend, thus, retired now.
  6. S

    About SPs who are not Japanese but can speak Japanese

    Here's her Leolist ad: Real Japanese Service | Vancouver | Metro Vancouver | Female Escorts | LeoList
  7. S

    About SPs who are not Japanese but can speak Japanese

    Yes, what's up? There are some that claim to be Japanese or a mix. The reason is they've learned a portion of the language or have been in Japan to learn that language, or do business, etc. An example is Yuko in DT Vancouver, she's not Japanese, a MILF that knows the language. I've seen her a...
  8. S

    Gianni NO69 / Jagii F604

    Damn, I am looking at adding her to my to-do-list, she just joined K604's roster for tomorrow (Monday start).
  9. S

    Swan Lake 2026 2.0

    Pretty much universal now everywhere, it's $150/30, $180/45, $220/60, some other AMP's have bumped up the pricing by $20.
  10. S

    Leolist Anne 0222 - Tall Filipina - Anyone try yet?

    She also has a 45 minute rate for 300, that's the same pricing as most of the K/J girls. A good price point, she seems real, but I'm too busy to TOFTT.
  11. S

    What Fs SP offer 2 shots in hh

    There are a few women that are really cheap, but after trying them at least a couple of times, I am no longer repeating with them. An example, I tried a few asian aunties all for $100/30 minutes, but couldn't get the second shot out, you just need to browse Leolist for those cheapies at the AMP...
  12. S

    Tiger Spa Shutdown

    Weird, I was there at Rose Spa last month and didn't know they were merging or selling the place. Miki was there, I didn't see the line up, I went through the back door. I would never go through from the front door in the morning, so I went at night a couple of hours before they close.
  13. S

    Leolist Anne 0222 - Tall Filipina - Anyone try yet?

    Saw her ad a couple of days ago, supposed to be here for a week or so. Has anyone seen her before? I searched PERB and only one query came up, last month when she was in Calgary. I supposed this month she's here in the GRVD. She looks too good to be true as mentioned in the previous thread...
  14. S

    Swan Lake 2026 2.0

    LOL, and I thought you were asking for more info on Swan Lake with the 2.0 and 2026 thing going on in the title... It really depends on what you're looking for, so many people come on the board with a simple one word sentence. The thing is, that sentence doesn't indicate what they're looking...
  15. S

    Yuhi XDS / 895 PP - Korean & Spanish Mix

    Wow, anyone TOFTT and try her yet? If the pictures are 80%+ or more representative of her, I'm in for a treat. I want to see a review before I try her out for a spin. There is a quick review picture, but I'd rather read ones from PERB instead as it may contain much more juicy details that I...
Vancouver Escorts