Recent content by SahilPeg

  1. S

    Inuit Princess and duo Stud - 2480 (OM)

    There two number for this ad -2480 -2784
  2. S

    Inuit Princess and duo Stud - 2480 (OM)

    Ad is up now on OM "Orgasm King and Inuit Princess"
  3. S

    Inuit Princess and duo Stud - 2480 (OM)

    Ad is removed 🙃
  4. S

    Inuit Princess and duo Stud - 2480 (OM)

    Hello All, Anyone meet this sp or duo from polo park? It seems legit to me, but I did not find any reviews so far. TIA
  5. S

    Anika - LL - 1590

    Thanks Bro 🤜🤛
  6. S

    Scarlett 9596

    Yeah, Intresting profile but could not find any review and no match in image search as well. Texted her got reply as well but unable to finalize becoz of no info 😕
  7. S

    Anika - LL - 1590

    Any one meet her?
  8. S

    Pembina Hwy

    Any intel? Or anyone meet her. Incall location pembina hotel https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_new_near_university_of_manitoba_soft_sweet_hard_to_resist-11226672
  9. S

    Jaeanna ( Jaejae) - 0184 & 4084 - Ohmy

    Just following up on this thread instead of initiating new. Anyone visited her inbetween?
  10. S

    Chyna 0603- OM

    Any intel,looks legit but only do outcalls. So need to check if someone met her for outcalls.
  11. S

    New Kinky BBW - Ohmy -2678

    Did you meet her? What about your experience if met
  12. S

    New Kinky BBW - Ohmy -2678

    Hope everyone doing great and Njoying spring week😜 Curious to know anyone recently met her? Currently she is offering Duo with fat girl and TW. If anyone had recent experience please do share about service and place. TIA...
  13. S

    Maisey- LL 3083

    Nope, I avoid sl who doesn't have any review.
  14. S

    Apple ending 5033 from Kijiji

    I'm also looking for her, but no intel found yet.
  15. S

    Jaeanna ( Jaejae) - 0184 & 4084 - Ohmy

    After my post, I contacted her and set a time bcoz that time I was around her location. But as mentioned above by @Grishnak @Cuenut when texted she gave me lame excuses and asked to come by other day. Thankfully I got reply on my post and dropped plan for rescheduling.Sorry I forgot to mentioned...
Vancouver Escorts