Recent content by rvmance

  1. R

    Go independent or stay at SMP?

    Thanks man! Good info here , yeah I’m seeing her again today, I’ll definitely report back .
  2. R

    Go independent or stay at SMP?

    That’s true man. I’d totally be willing to pay more if she ever goes independent if it means some privacy and longer time together. Lol seems obvious in hindsight but i appreciate this a ton
  3. R

    Go independent or stay at SMP?

    Hi all, hope this is an okay place to ask, as I’m new to Perb , not sure of etiquette and mostly lurking. SP actually gave me the recommendation to join to find good locations to visit since I was wanting to tour a few to find a regular girl I like . My main question: what are the biggest...
  4. R

    Seeking HS Massage with BBBJ and CIM - White Girl

    I’m kinda new to Perb , so sorry if this is the wrong format, but I had an amazing time with a white girl that actually told me a lot of guys come here to look. So here’s me trying to help . Cecilia at Rainbow Massage is excellent for this. She does half service massage starting at $100, but I...
Vancouver Escorts