Recent content by rsrsrsrs

  1. R

    North Van 5899

    I think maybe she is at 5281 spa now. I could be wrong https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/metro-vancouver/north_shore_russian_melina_new_real_pic-10666254
  2. R

    North Van 5899

    Damn, she was one of my favourites for HS. Oh well
  3. R

    North Van 5899

    Anyone know where Amanda went? Or if she is ever coming back?
  4. R

    Sloppy slimy bbj and face fuck

    She's listed on their website still, so most likely on hiatus/break
  5. R

    Age Range Customer in Swan Lake.

    I used to care a lot too in a sense but as I started pooning more and more, I relaized nobody cares, we're all going for the same thing Sure it is awkward and I rarely make eye contact when I pass by someone else but who cares. No judgment man, you're good
  6. R

    Nina and Lea at Coco

    Bump - especially on Nina
  7. R

    Blossom tempgf (2274)

    Actual mom vibes but in pooning :ROFLMAO: I will pass though
  8. R

    Black/Ebony providers?

    Mia at Lily's spa in North Van - usually works Friday's and Sunday's
  9. R

    Sakura 4975

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/burnaby_newwest_relaxing_massage_with_sakura-5863712 Any info on her? Thanks
  10. R

    Iris 4093

    I think she is Melody from 5281 spa in North Van
  11. R

    West Vancouver 0278

    Seen Lucy 3x at the 0278 place She is good fun and gives good service Think she has an ass fetish, keeps playing and slapping my ass lol. I see her more to get serviced and if I'm around the area Downsides are no shower as mentioned, location is a bit far maybe, and it seems like Lucy is the...
  12. R

    North Van 5281

    Probably this girl https://perb.cc/xenforo/threads/yumi-5281.360376/ Think she left or Selina let her go
  13. R

    Clare 4519/0813

    How so? Could you share some info?
Vancouver Escorts