Recent content by Rose Paradis

  1. Rose Paradis

    ✨ YOUR NEXT FAVORITE MEMORY STARTS HERE ✨ Vancouver Burnaby Oct 12th-16th . Do You Have A Reservation Yet ? ;)

    Dear gentlemen, I’m Rose Paradis, a French-Canadian companion from Montreal, in my forties, with a love for travel that may soon bring me to a city near you. Tall and feminine, with soft curves, blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes, I’m warm, sensual and naturally easygoing. I love good...
  2. Rose Paradis

    ✨ROSE PARADIS✨Visiting Downtown Winnipeg From Sept 7th to 15th . Precooking highly recommended

    Dear gentlemen, I’m Rose Paradis, a French-Canadian companion from Montreal, in my forties, with a love for travel that may soon bring me to a city near you. Tall and feminine, with soft curves, blonde hair and ocean-blue eyes, I’m warm, sensual and naturally easygoing. I love good...
  3. Rose Paradis

    ✨ROSE PARADIS✨Visiting Vancouver City , May 12-17 / Prebookings !

    Bonjour Messieurs , My name is Rose Paradis, your French paramour ! From the vibrant city of Montreal, my wanderlust has taken me all over the world. Maybe soon my “lust” will take me to a city near you. I’m a mature Sophisticated Companion with an hour-glass, slim and athletic figure...
  4. Rose Paradis

    Rose Paradis

    Thank you Westwoody for this review 😍 You are the sweetest ! it's always a real pleasure to receive you and you deserve to be treat like a king . I cant wait for your return ! Kisses XoX
Vancouver Escorts