Recent content by rockharddick

  1. R

    Tia Love 1287 & 9997

    Sorry that happened to you. Some people are total scumbags who shouldn’t interact with society.
  2. R

    Can Seahawks Repeat?

    You’re only starting now? I’ve been boycotting that second rate league in a third world shithole for decades.
  3. R

    2026 inappropriate and naughty memes.

    I prefer “octothorpe.” That really throws people off.
  4. R

    Can Seahawks Repeat?

    Who cares?
  5. R

    Daytime or Nighttime Rendezvous Preference ?

    Mornings usually. Build that anticipation overnight. But really whenever I’m horny is a great time to poon.
  6. R

    A Petition To Restore The Work/Life Balance to Work From Home

    [Redacted. I don’t want the aggravation.]
  7. R

    Which is king of the two?

    I want to hear her. The breath taken away could be several things. A moan is a bit more obvious. Not like I’ve heard a woman moan thanks to my actions in a long while, though.
  8. R

    Why go to Asian SP’s?

    My question would be: How go to Asian SPs? I see reviews for some places on here, but I’ve struggled to parse the websites for those places, or even find some. I like Asian ladies but I find it difficult to see them.
  9. R

    Valentina Valentine?

    Has anyone seen her recently? She’s on both Tryst and LL. I searched here and I found one review from 16 years ago. Not incredibly helpful, TBH.
  10. R

    Who would you rather "go up" on: Sophie Cunningham or Nikky Glasser?

    I know who she is because of her repugnant views. I also don’t follow the WNBA or NBA at all.
  11. R

    2026 Canadian Political Thread

    And a necessary rebuttal: https://www.cbc.ca/news/editorsblog/cbc-9-11-language-guidance-9.7324662
  12. R

    Who would you rather "go up" on: Sophie Cunningham or Nikky Glasser?

    I like that I don’t know who the second person is. And hate that I do know who the first is. Regardless, I’d love to get busy with a woman who’s taller than I am.
  13. R

    What's the cheapest BJ in the city and what's the BEST BJ in the city?

    Sorry. It didn’t sound like you did. My bad. 🙂
  14. R

    What's the cheapest BJ in the city and what's the BEST BJ in the city?

    She’s actually based in Calgary AFAIK and simply tours to other places.
  15. R

    Which is worse??? 👀

    I voted that a bad personality is worse. But if I’m already in a session with a bad personality, I could turn it into a hate fuck. Pretend I’m banging my cheating gf one last time.
Vancouver Escorts