Asian Fever

Recent content by robherbb

  1. R

    Una XDS

    I was specifically looking for feedback from other board members, which is the whole reason I posted the question here rather than contacting the host directly. I understand your position as the host and that part of your role is naturally going to be standing behind the providers you...
  2. R

    Una XDS

    No one is trying to argue with you, so there’s no need to get rattled up. I went to see Kimboo for 45 minutes, which was $380, while Una is $400 for 45 minutes. So yes, apologies, it’s not exactly the same price, but it’s very similar. As for rebrands, maybe that hasn’t happened specifically at...
  3. R

    Una XDS

    my question would be is she Japanese, and did she have a southeast asian accent ..
  4. R

    Una XDS

    Thanks for the clarification. The only reason I brought it up was because I previously saw Kimboo when she was advertised as Korean, but she was clearly Thai, which was also mentioned in an earlier thread. After that thread was shut down, Kimboo was rebranded, and the newer photos and videos...
  5. R

    Una XDS

    Has anyone seen Una from XDS in person? Her pictures look a lot like the late Kimboo from the same shop, who I remember being rebranded a couple of times after some negative reviews. I’ve seen Kimboo personally myself and I’m not looking to see the same person again, so just wondering if anyone...
  6. R

    Young/White girls, non-FS. Where to go?

    Has anyone been to Swedish touch lately and any suggestions?
  7. R

    Race @DN

    You’re right she then rebranded to k604 Ruby after the Richmond PH shut down
  8. R

    Race @DN

    Damn, I remember her. This is Ruby I believe she was the Candy before Candy lol..
  9. R

    Watercube in Richmond

    This place is pretty massage and happy ending it’s not full service. You don’t really need to communicate with the front desk person other then telling them Who you want or who you’re there to see and for how long you want your sessions to be. expect Massage for like 80% of the time and 20% will...
  10. R

    USPA - new girls please

    Called to book Tiffany today and when I came to the appointment another girl showed up I thought it was just a new girl leading me to the room. She’s Japanese and probably the youngest one on the roster right now skinny pettie could be late 20s to early 30s imo. Laid down and the Japanese girl...
  11. R

    USPA - new girls please

    I’ve seen her several times don’t think it’s on the table tbh, massage is getting better though.😂
  12. R

    Watercube in Richmond

    It use to be 120$ for massage and hj recently changed to $140 now for one session it’s usually 45 minutes. Some of the ladies provide extra but the extras are nothing special either taking off top or boobjob for extra 20-40$. The talent pool here is … old the facility is actually quite nice...
  13. R

    Uspa/king feet in Richmond

    pretty much 😂
Vancouver Escorts