The Porn Dude

Recent content by Rigidone

  1. R

    Rose Oasis spa

    Starting to really wonder about the overall IQ of people that use these services….
  2. R

    Autumn spa

    I’m sure you could search it on here and how would it not be legit considering it’s a business.
  3. R

    Gemma Star - BEWARE

    Oh, that money is long gone
  4. R

    Famous Spa ,, love it !!

    One person has a great experience, next person has an absolute shit one. Welcome to the world of AMP. Their business will not be affected. Either way the lineup will continue.
  5. R

    Reena

    Nice to see a real review that you can actually believe instead of somebody saying 10 out of 10 best ever lol never believe these fucking people
  6. R

    Is there any good black girls to see

    I’ve asked the same question before and the answer is no. Once in a blue moon, a random one will roll through town.
  7. R

    Rose 4866 Penticton

    Do not fall for the bait and switch and if it happens, grow some balls and just walk away! I will straight up say that if it’s not them, I’m walking. If they don’t respond, you know something is wrong. Certainly not spending money to fuck somebody that I wouldn’t in real life lol. If I wanted to...
  8. R

    Kaila Wang 1329

    Believe what you want. I don’t not make this shit up. I think it’s OK to be picky when blood is involved, lol. And even though I have my complaints I also said I was satisfied. Did not knock her service or attitude.. Tattoos along the bottom of the stomach usually mean one thing trying to hide...
  9. R

    Kaila wang

    Hard not to be sceptical when somebody literally joins the site on Tuesday to make a post the next day.
  10. R

    Kaila Wang 1329

    I’ll be the first one to be realistic and tell you that it’s nothing special. Will not be rushed out the door, but will not be blown away either. Tattoo covering stomach, saggy Ish breasts. Very typical for an Asian prostitute. Obviously had kids like 90% of them. Think she looked at the phone...
  11. R

    Flowers Kiara

    She doesn’t like older men? lol she’s young and apparently in the wrong business.!😂
  12. R

    Kelly at Famous

    Pretty normal for them to not want to be there. Imagine the numbers they’re doing every day. Hard to remain enthusiastic, but yeah.
  13. R

    Penticton Scene

    That’s literally rule one of what not to do. You just gave some guy money. Pooners are such easy targets.
  14. R

    Mona Flowers

    Hey, it’s better than nothing. 99% of guys leave zero reviews.
  15. R

    Vernon Girls?

    So easy to trigger people on here. Just be happy that these girls let you fuck them for whatever price. Spending 200 at the massage parlour or more for an independent is basically the way it goes. Getting upset about that doesn’t change the fact. And yes, I need to be an asshole. Get mad, bro. 😂
Vancouver Escorts