Asian Fever

Recent content by RedDragon64

  1. RedDragon64

    Apple Filipina

    Thanks for clarifying. In my experience providers advertising as Singaporean are usually Chinese (mainland).
  2. RedDragon64

    Apple Filipina

    Any sex worker advertising as a Singaporean is either from somewhere else (at best), or is a complete fake (more likely). Very few Singaporean women do sex work (they think it is beneath them), and the few that do will advertise as "Gold Class Courtesans" at gold class prices.
  3. RedDragon64

    Do you guys feel like things have been slowing down?

    Speaking for myself, I have been taking things a bit slower for the past few months. For me it's a combination of economics, and of not having as many opportunities to "get out and play". I mostly stuck with my regulars anyway, but since 2 of them have retired I've been on the lookout for new...
  4. RedDragon64

    Laura 7421 Intel? Aussie girl

    Those rates are definitely not for an Aussie provider. They charge nearly double that in Aus, so I would expect her to be charging even more for touring in Canada. $1000/hr is what a typical Aussie provider would be charging to tour here.
  5. RedDragon64

    Selena Latina retired?

    Anyone know if Selena Latina has retired? I just tried the link to her website and it is gone. https://www.selenalatina.com/ She is one of the hottest providers I have ever connected with so it would be a shame if she has left the business.
  6. RedDragon64

    Can't distinguish between real and fake Leolist ads

    Good idea. TOFTT, and post your first review. (Welcome to PERB)
  7. RedDragon64

    Can't distinguish between real and fake Leolist ads

    Yup, all 3 looked fake to me as well. In my experience very few ads that don't include prices are legit.
  8. RedDragon64

    A Petition To Restore The Work/Life Balance to Work From Home

    It's wild how far the pendulum has swung back towards WFO since 2022. I remember everyone talking about how it was a worker's world now, and employers were being forced to work on our terms (which included substantial WFH). I've been fortunate not to have to return to the office. But in my...
  9. RedDragon64

    Maneesha 6195 ebony spinner

    She looks good, but she doesn't post her rates. That's a red flag to me.
  10. RedDragon64

    Do you get to know your SP?

    I get to know most of the providers I see repeatedly. Once I get chatting and sharing more about myself they generally share more about themselves. It's best for both parties to respect each other's privacy. You likely won't tell her everything about yourself, so don't expect her to share too...
  11. RedDragon64

    In search of Nymphos

    You didn't mention whether you were looking for agency, MP, or Private providers. @rinamood is a private provider and also a nympho.
  12. RedDragon64

    Leolist Anne 0222 - Tall Filipina - Anyone try yet?

    @yamikun Do you have a link to your review? I'm with you. I know the mods don't like us tossing shilly accusations around so I kept quiet. I spent a lot of years in Asia and came across some very convincing Ladyboys (in Thailand obviously). I've got a pretty good eye for spotting them...
  13. RedDragon64

    Leolist Anne 0222 - Tall Filipina - Anyone try yet?

    I'm a long time client whose worked and shopped all over Asia. This thread caught my eye so I'll throw in my 2 cents. Fillies typically do speak very good English so that should not be a red flag. But when looking at the photos my Ladyboy alarm was going off. It will be interesting to hear...
  14. RedDragon64

    Recommendations for Asian squirters

    Rina Mood is a squirter and a nymphomaniac.
  15. RedDragon64

    Whats the best city in canada for sex work?

    That was an interesting read. I think it might also help explain some of the reputation that some French providers have here for being jaded and poor performers compared to other providers.
Vancouver Escorts