Massage Adagio

Recent content by QWQSunflower

  1. Q

    Faelis @ XDS, 797 @PP

    Any review on her?
  2. Q

    Age Range Customer in Swan Lake.

    Are there any Mid 20's to Late 20's here going to Swan Lake? Or It's mainly older gentleman? I'm in my late 20's but i feel like i'm to young trying the lake and feels awkward by going so.
  3. Q

    Swan Lake Questions.

    Damn that's a great help thanks
  4. Q

    Swan Lake Questions.

    Thanks for the help. I'll definitely check your review aswell.
  5. Q

    Swan Lake Questions.

    I wanna try Swan Lake but i wanna gain few insight on what to expect before i book an appointment. Does FS service have massage at the start and then sex or it's just sex from the start How does it go? Which Lady is best according to your preference? How much is room charge and your tip? How do...
  6. Q

    How do you keep your vaulables safe?

    I apologize if this sounds like a dumb question. But i'm doing a research before booking my first time. Planning on booking on XDS or Asian Fever. This two agency specifically.
  7. Q

    Female Clients...?

    Just for curiosity sake. Are there any female client here who book SP?
  8. Q

    Duo with trans woman

    Did Paradox top you?
  9. Q

    MSOG Question. Please help?

    Ok thanks for the help.
  10. Q

    MSOG Question. Please help?

    I'm planning my first time booking an SP from AF or XDS for 30 to 45 min. And idk what's its gonna be. So the question is can i add msog during the session incase i cum early? Or do i need to tell it before.
  11. Q

    Mirror XDS..?

    Any info on Mirror?
  12. Q

    Richmond Area SP that can top?

    Can you give a link to their ads??
  13. Q

    Fun sized Greek options?

    Update me if you try her.
Vancouver Escorts